JQX-62F 2Z 220VAC High Power Relay Coil is an electrically operated switch. High Power Relay Coil consists of the set of input terminals for a single or multiple control signals, and a set of operating contact terminals. The switch may have any number of contacts in multiple contact forms, such as making contacts, break contacts or combinations thereof. Relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by an independent low-power signal, or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal. Relays were first used in long-distance telegraph circuits as signal repeaters: they refresh the signal coming in from one circuit by transmitting it on another circuit. Relays were used extensively in telephone exchanges and early computers to perform logical operations.
Features of JQX-62F 2Z 220VAC High Power Relay Coil:
- Can adjust automatically, protect and transform the electric circuit.
- Used widely in remote control, communication, automatic control system, electronic equipment, etc.
- High Power Electromagnetic Relay, widely used in the automation control system.
- External Material: Plastic
- Colour: Black, Clear
Specifications of JQX-62F 2Z 220VAC High Power Relay Coil:
- Coil: 220VAC
- Contact capacity: AC 250V 120A/DC 28V
- DPDT: 2Z type, plastic housing.
- Weight: 300 Gram
- Contact Capacity: 80A 250V AC/30V DC
- Size (Approx.): 8.1 x 6.5 x 6.5cm / 3.2" x 2.5" x 2.5" (L * W * H)
Technical Specifications:Contact form 2Z Contact material AgCdO Rated load 120A 250V AC / 28V DC Coil supply voltage 220V AC Power consumption coil 2.5 VA Tripping voltage (at 25 ° C) 176 V Release voltage (at 25 ° C) 72 V Coil resistance, ± 10% 12 kΩ Response time / release 25ms / 25ms Contact resistance 100mΩ (1A 6V DC) Insulation resistance 1000MΩ 500V DC Resource electric 5x10 4 cycles mechanical 10 7 cycles Dielectric strength between contacts 1200V between the contact and the coil 2500V Operating temperature -20 ° C ... + 60 ° C
- 1 x JQX-62F 2Z 220VAC High Power Relay Coil