- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The fifth stepper motor output port can be customized as a Z-axis motor or a second extruder.
- Can be extended to control other accessories.
- Three field effect transistors, three heater / fan output ports, three thermistor circuits.
- Heated bed control, extra 11A fuse.
- Pololu board foot socket, can be easily replaced or removed.
RepRap Mega Pololu Shield, or RAMPS for short. It is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino Mega with the powerful Arduino MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion. Additionally, a number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
1.It has Cartesian robots and regulations of the extruder .
2.Extended to control other accessories.
3.Heater / MOSFET outputs and three fan thermistor circuit.
4.Integration of additional security 5A and component protection.
5.Control of additional heating bed 11A fuse.
6.Suitable for 5 Pololu stepper driver board.
7.Pololu board pin socket, so they can be easily replaced or removed for future designs.
8.I2C and SPI pins left for future expansion.
9.Hooked into all MOSFET PWM pin versatility.
10.Servo type connector is used to connect to the end stop , the motor and the light-emitting diodes. These connectors are gold-plated , rated current of 3A, very compact.
11.On the SD card to add - is now available from the Kliment - Sdramps.
12.LED indicate when the heater output.
13.Option 2 motors connected to Z Prusa Mendel.
|Package Dimensions||6.5 x 3.7 x 1.1 inches|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||2.4 ounces|