The D-subminiature or D-sub is a common type of electrical connector. They are named for their characteristic D-shaped metal shield. When they were introduced, D-subs were among the smallest connectors used on computer systems.
- Gender: Female
- Pin Number: 15 pins
- Row 3 rows
- The orientation body: Right angle
- Current Rate: 3 amps
- Dielectric resistance voltage: ca 1000/60 seconds. RM
- Insulation resistance: 1000 Megohms Min at 500VDC
- Contact resistance: 25 Megohms max.
- Insertion force: 340 grams maximum per contact pair
- Withdrawal force: 21 Grams minimum per contact pair
- Type: DB 15 Pin Female Plug; Connector(s) B: Solder Pin; Connector A: VGA/SVGA D-Sub Female
- Connection Split/Duplication: None (1 : 1); Product Name: VGA Connector; Cable Length: Not Applicable
1XD-SUB 15 Pin Female Right Angle PCB Mounting VGA Connector