Wire, Cable & Sleeves
Alligator Clips Electrical DIY Test Leads 10pcs For Test Leads Double-ended Crocodile Clips Roach Clip Test Jumper Wire
Availability: In Stock
Advance Payment Only
Alligator Double-ended Crocodile Clips Roach Clips has a wide range of use as Test Jumper Wire. It is insulation covered clips connected to the wire from both ends. It is useful in electrical or laboratory electric testing work. Alligator clips are frequent use in school physics laboratories to quickly and cheaply assemble circuits. They are very useful for connecting components to wires. Alligator clips can also be use as miniature clamps to hold parts together. In addition, it is also useful for gluing and wires together for soldering. Easy for installation and safety for use with the insulation red soft plastic insulation cover.
Package Includes :
1 x (6pcs) Alligator Clip Wires
Specifications and Features :
- Colour: red, green, yellow, white and black etc.
- Cable length: 55cm / 15inch.
- Net weight: 72gm.
- Type: double-ended crocodile/alligator clips.
- Color-coded insulated leads allow you to test circuits without crossing wires or causing shorts with each other.
- Easy for installation and safety for use with the color-coded insulation plastic cover on clips.
- Alligator Clips Electrical DIY Test Leads 10pcs For Test Leads Double-ended Crocodile Clips Roach Clip. Test Jumper Wire can be use as low voltage jumper leads.