Thimble Crimper Crimping Tool TNI U TU 190 07
TNI-U TU-190-07 Thimble Crimper Crimping Tool is a high-quality handy tool. TNI-U TU-190-07 Thimble Crimper Crimping Tool is a device used to conjoin two pieces of metal by deforming one or both of them in a way that causes them to hold each other. The result of the tool's work is called a crimp. A good example of crimping is the process of affixing a connector to the end of a cable. For instance, network cables and phone cables are created using a crimping tool to join the RJ-45 and RJ-11 connectors to both ends of either phone or Cat 5 cable. To use this crimping tool, each wire is first placed into the connector. Once all wires are in the jack, the connector with wires are placed into the crimping tool, and the handles are squeezed together. Crimping punctures the plastic connector and holds each of the wires, allowing for data to be transmitted through the connector.
We have also these crimping tools TNI-U TU-214, JM-CT4-1, JM-CT4-3 etc.
Features of TNI-U TU-190-07 Thimble Crimper Crimping Tool:
- Labour-saving ratchet device, easy operation, clear crimping effects.
- Line pressing pliers, ratchet type pressure adjustment and button design save time and effort.
- The components of the unit are produced by special steel.
- In line with ergonomic handle design and providing a comfortable grip feeling, more convenient for operation.
- The small size, simple operation and self-adjusting design ensure durability and good performance.
- The precise crimping mode can guarantee high standard during repeated working.
Specifications of TNI-U TU-190-07 Thimble Crimper Crimping Tool:Material Special Steel Length 190mm AWG 26-16AWG Capacity 0.5-1.5mm2 Weight 0.35kg
How to use:
- Prepare the wire by stripping about 1/8" (3 mm) of insulation from the end. Place the wire in the crimp pin, lining it up so that the stripped portion lies between the inner set of tabs on the crimp pin, while insulated wire lies between the outer set of tabs.
- Place the wire and crimp pin on the appropriate tooth of the tool’s die, making sure that the insulated end is on the raised and wider half of the tooth. The tabs should point toward the cavity on the other side of the die so that the tool bends them inward around the wire when it closes.
- Close the jaws of the tool slowly and completely until they release. The tabs on a properly crimped pin should form one barrel around the wire conductors and another barrel for strain relief around the wire insulation.
1 x TNI-U TU-190-07 Thimble Crimper Crimping Tool
Best Online Shopping website for TNI-U TU-190-07 Thimble Crimper Crimping Tool In Pakistan Here you get TNI-U TU-190-07 Thimble Crimper Crimping Tool In Pakistan in reasonable price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.