PINE A64 is Single Board Computer powered by Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53 64-Bit Processor. It provides PI-2 Bus, Euler Bus and many others peripheral devices interface for makers to integrate with sensors and devices. Various Operating System (OS) are made available by open source community such Mainline Kernel, Ubuntu, Debian, Android, Remix OS, Windows IoT and many more to come.
- – 1.2 Ghz Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53 64-Bit Processor. Executes both 64 and 32 Bit for scalable high performance.
- – Dual I/O expansion slots
- – Dual Core Mali 400 MP2 Graphics card
- – 512MB DDR3 Memory
- – Integrated Display engine with HDMI 1.4a
- – 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port