PC817 Photocopier Opto Isolator is 4 pins general-purpose optocoupler of generally used as an isolator between high voltage to low voltage;
Description Of PC817;
- PC817X Series contains an IRED optically coupled
- to a phototransistor.
- It is packaged in a 4pin DIP, available in wide-lead
- spacing option and SMT gullwing lead-form option.
- Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 5.0kV.
- Collector-emitter voltage is 80V(*) and CTR is 50%
- to 600% at input current of 5mA.
- I/O isolation for MCUs (Micro Controller Units)
- Noise suppression in switching circuits
- Signal transmission between circuits of different potentials and impedances