EatonPowerStor XV Series 400 Farad 2.7 VDC Cylindrical snap-in Super Capacitor. Has 4 snap-in PCB leads. Eaton supercapacitors are high reliability, high power, ultra-high capacitance energy storage devices utilizing electrochemical double-layer capacitor (EDLC) construction combined with proprietary materials and processes.
Specifications Of Supercapacitor.
- Manufacturer: Eaton
- Manufacturer Part Number: XV3560-2R7407-R
- Capacitance: 400 F
- Voltage Rating DC: 2.7 VDC
- Tolerance: -5% to +10%
- ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance): 0.032 Ω (3.2 mOhms)
- Peak Current: 220 A
- Max Continuous Current: 26 A
- Max Leakage Current: 0.85 mA
- Max Power: 570 W
- Stored Energy: 0.41 Wh
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +65°C
- Termination Style: Snap-In
- Length: 63 mm
- Diameter: 35 mm
- RoHS: YES
- 1X Eaton 400 Farad 2.7V DC Supercapacitor
You can make a battery like this image.