24x8x6mm N52 Neodymium Magnet
Availability: Out Of Stock
Advance Payment Only
24x8x6mm N52 Neodymium Magnet is axially magnetised between the two 24mm x 8mm rectangle faces. 24x8x6mm N52 Neodymium Magnet provides a maximum pull of 1.33kg. This magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets have many creative uses including model-making, theatre design, furniture making, exhibitions, retail displays and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required. What’s more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.
Features of 24x8x6mm N52 Neodymium Magnet:
- The triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion.
- Use in engineering and manufacturing.
- Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coated. The Best Coating Available, which Provides a Shiny and Rust Resistant Protection for the Magnets.
- Made of Strongest Magnetic Material! Strong Holding Power, Holding Power is not Less than 18 lb per Magnet with Direct Touch and Direct Pull.
- Use in DIY projects and science experiments i.e; Refrigerator Magnets, Shower Door, Work or Office, Scientific Purposes, Arts and Crafts or School Classroom.
- Neodymium magnets are unique because of their extreme resistance to demagnetization and will only lose their magnetism if they're heated above 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
Specifications of 24x8x6mm N52 Neodymium Magnet:
- Dimensions: 24mm length x 8mm width x 6mm thickness
- Composite: Neodymium Magnet
- Magnets Type: Permanent
- Surface Gauss: 14400 Gauss
- Material: NdFeB, Neodymium
- Grade: N52
- Plating / Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel) – Each magnet is coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to give superior corrosion resistance and provide a smooth and clean finish
- Magnetization Direction: Thru Thickness(Each magnet’s north and south pole are on opposite 20mm x 6mm faces)
- Weight: 15gms/piece
- Max Operating Temp: 176°F (80°C)
- Tolerance:+/-0.05mm tolerance
1 x 24x8x6mm N52 Neodymium Magnet