These devices consist of two independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
The LM193 device is characterized for operation from 55C to 125C. The LM293 and LM293A devices are characterized for operation from 25C to 85C. The LM393 and LM393A devices are characterized for operation from 0C to 70C. The LM2903 device is characterized for operation from 40C to 125C.
- Single-Supply or Dual Supplies
- Wide Range of Supply VoltageLow Supply-Current Drain Independent of Supply
- Maximum Rating: 2 V to 36 V
- Tested to 30 V: Non-V Devices
- Tested to 32 V: V-Suffix Devices