600 P/PR OMRON Incremental Rotary Encoder E6B2-CWZ6C is Incremental Rotary Encoder is General purpose incremental rotary encoders for use in positioning applications. Easy to adjust zero index (phase Z) with origin indicating function Rugged construction: 6mm diameter shaft with radial load rating of 3kgf & axial load rating of 2kgf.Supply voltage 5 to 24VDC Current consumption 80mA (max.) Output type Open collector Output phases A, B, Z (reversible) Resolution, E6B2-CWZ6C 600 P/R 600 pulses per revolution Resolution, E6B2-CWZ6C 360 P/R 360 pulses per revolution Max. response frequency 100kHz Maximum rotational speed 6000rpm
- Wide variety of supply voltages and output forms
- Easy-to-adjust zero index (phase Z) with origin indicating function ■
- High resolution models (2000 pulses per revolution) substantially improves measuring accuracy
- Rugged construction: 6 mm (0.24 inch) diameter shaft with radial load ratings of 3 kgf (21.7 ft•lbs) and axial load rating of 2 kgf (14.5 ft•lbs) ■
- Protected against short-circuit and reversed connections for highly reliable operation
- Available with Line Driver output
Note: This product is sold online only.