The Arduino Starter Kit In Pakistan Arduino Basic Kit Arduino Beginner Kit is the ultimate educational solution for learning how to use the Arduino platform. It contains an Arduino Uno SMD board which is an improved version of R3, a collection of sensors and, Motor, led’s Dot-matrix, Lcd, and many more which are necessary for the very first steps with electronics into the world of interactive and sensing objects. Arduino Starter Kit is a great gift for kids ages 9 to 99. The Arduino starter kit provides an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It contains all of the essential components required to start programming with the Arduino Uno board.
Arduino Uno Beginner Kit for whom?
- Engineering students: We especially recommend to students of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering in order to understand the basics of engineering.
- Teachers: Perfect for student-teacher projects.
- Electronic enthusiasts: You can use Arduino to progress quickly at the point where your electronics are merged with the software.
- Robot Builders: With Arduino, which is often used in robot work, you can also do robot projects.
- Software Engineers: Arduino will be an excellent platform for establishing interfaces on the computer to receive data from the outside world and for communication applications.
- And you!
What is Arduino?
Arduino is a well-known, open-source microcontroller board. With this board (Uno, Mega or another model) you can easily implement your robotic and electronic applications. You can order without hesitation.
Arduino Uno Beginner Kit Contents
- 1 x Arduino Uno SMD R3 B 61
- 1 x USB Cable B 286
- 1 x 1 x 20 Jumper Cable Male to Male B 262
- 1 x 1 x 20 Jumper Cable Male to Female B 261
- 1 x MB102 Breadboard B 272
- 1 x 1 Digit 7 Segment Display SB 63
- 1 x 8. 8 * 8 Dot Matrix
- 1 x LCD screen 16 * 2 B 326
- 1 x ULN003 Driver Card B 193
- 5 x 5 mm Red Led SB 48
- 5 x 5 mm Green Led SB 45
- 5 x 5 mm Yellow Led SB 46
- 5 x 5 mm White Led SB 39
- 1 x 28BJJ Step Motor B 193
- 1 x SG90 Servo Motor B 175
- 1 x 9V Battery Clip Arduino Compatible B 192
- 5 x 5mm LDR B 161
- 10 x 220R Resistor
- 10 x 10K Resistor
- 10 x 1K Resistor
- 1 x 10K potentiometer SB 60
- 1 x Male Header with 1 x 40 SB 87
- 1 x 9v battery B 275
- 1 x Arduino Proto Shield B 167
- 1 x Buzzer SB 36
- 1 x LM35 Temperature and Temperature Sensor SB 184
- 5 x Push Button SB 52,SB 65